2014-02-22 • Sydney
“The PATH Parenting Experience”
4-hour Intensive Workshop
Click here for a description of Saturday's workshop
This is a free, invitation-only event, with enrollment limited to 15 people. To be invited, you must register to attend the introductory workshop on Friday, 21 February.
- Scott Noelle's established coaching clients.
- Members of the "PATH Program" (Scott's online support system).
- Subscribers of The Daily Groove.
- Introductory workshop registrants who request invitations:
Click here to request an invitation to this event
NOTE: Invitations will be sent by email no later than Friday, 14 Feb. If you do not receive an invitation by the end of that day, check this page for an update. Please note that requesting an invitation does not guarantee you will receive one.
UPDATE: Invitations or standby invitations have been sent to everyone who requested an invitation before 14 Feb. If you didn't receive that email, please contact Scott Noelle.
This is a child-friendly event. Although it's easier for most people to focus on the workshop if their children are not present, participants can bring their children to the workshop if that is what works best for everyone. The event location has the following child-friendly features:
- Two separate rooms for children to play in.
- A playground and park within walking distance.
- Parents can optionally bring a helper (childminder, babysitter, grandparent, etc.) to attend to their child(ren)'s needs during the workshop.
- On-site childcare, provided by one or two independent childminders, is available for $15 per child.
Questions? Contact Scott Noelle.